Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Credit Analyst (China Market) - $6000
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028381
EA License No 08C2893
Employer Ref. NLT
- Ensure receivables collection & minimize financial risk exposure.
- Ensure that terms of payments and credit limits are respected.
- Monitor customer credit terms to minimize risk of bad debts
- Manage the strategy implementation process in order to monitor the effectiveness of credit control procedures and policies.
- Ensure customers operational follow up
- Cash and debt collection via telephone/mail/liaison visits.
- Liaise with commercial offices and Customer Support Management for identifying and resolving problems.
- Processing credit applications.
- Monitor periodic credit reviews.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting , Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.