Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988297
EA License No 08C2893
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Produce accurate and insightful credit reports by analysing financial reports as well as estimating future performance and market standing.
• Collate data and research from a variety of sources, including both secondary and primary research.
• Maintain a network of contacts via phone and email, in order to improve your understanding of the shipping industry and monitor key market developments.
• Work closely with the senior management team in order to identify areas of product improvement, by monitoring client needs, market developments and potential investment opportunities.
• Manage a small team to ensure that they continue to produce a best-in-class product.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Past work experience in the Maritime, Commodity and/or Energy sectors is preferable.
• A demonstrable background in analysing company financial data
• Prior experience in people management highly preferable
• Experience of mentoring/training others with proven success, or managing a project with various stakeholders
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
Job Code: AKY
EA License No.: 08C2893