We are an established recruitment specialist with more than 30 years experience in local and foreign placement. We have candidates suitable for permanent, temporary and interim positions. Our local placement is well established and supported. Our foreign resource pool is diverse. We process S-pass, Employment pass and Work Permits.
Our recruitment consultants are specially trained to handle our clients’ diverse staffing needs. Our corporate philosophy is to deliver our highest standards with effectiveness. We take pride in our knowledge and services to our clients. We commit substantial resources to candidate sourcing: e-mailing, e-marketing, media and internet advertising.
We have outlasted changing customers’ needs arising from fast changing economic environment with our commitment, flexibility, capability and genuine service. Our broad range of industry partners, employers and job seekers ensure that maximum opportunities and potentials are enjoyed by all. We are your trusted partner in your recruitment success!
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032895
EA License No 06C5174
Position : Creative Director
Location : Singapore
Company : Our Client is a commercial interior design company.
- Oversee and manage the company’s corporate branding / marketing direction.
- Overall responsible for the operation and day-to-day activities of Creative Studio department.
- Responsible for the workload distribution, leave approval and appraisal of all Creative Studio staff.
- Prepare budget for the department.
- Conduct and chair regular department meetings with designers, CAD and 3D visualisers.
- Liaising with client and project team on design requirements for projects.
- Direct group of designers, CAD and 3D visualisers in ensuring design directions and clients’ needs are met.
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Multi-media, Interior Design or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in a corporate interior design setting
- Knowledgeable in 3DS Max / Vray / Photoshop / Lightroom / Illustrator
- Knowledgeable in 3D walkthrough animations
- Knowledgeable in video presentation software (After Effects / Premiere)
- Able to work independently
- Positive and self-driven
- Good communication skills (written and spoken)