Course Administrator/ Program Assistant (Leading Education Institute) – (West/ S$1.8K + BONUS)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003147741
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. SLXP / 09042014 / 2
S$1,800 OR HIGHER (COMMESURATE WITH QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE)
5 DAYS/ JURONG EAST (NEAR MRT)
- ADMIN SUPPORT/ CUSTOMER SERVICE/ COURSE ADMIN
Our client, a well-known and leading company in the Education industry is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position as an Course Administrator.
- Attend to all walk-in queries and provide excellent customer service to both internal and external clients
- Provide course administration support including in payments, training grant and claims submissions
- Prepare the materials and necessary logistics for all courses
- Maintain proper tracking of post-course documents and ensure smooth operations of post-course administration process
- Maintain and update the database of trainees’ particulars
- Handle other administrative matters
GCE 'A' Levels/ Diploma Holders
- Has 1 Year of relevant administrative experience
- Good & Positive Attitude.
- Pleasant personality + Good Communications Skills
Location: Jurong East (Near MRT)
Working days: 5 days - Monday to Friday
Salary: S$1,700 to S$1,800 or higher / Negotiable (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Sheryl Lim (Reg. No.: R1330004)
ascend1 @ achievegroup.asia
or call your friendly Consultant, Sheryl, at 6590 9936 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
Current & Expected salary
Reason(s) for leaving
Availability to commence work
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Achieve Group
About Achieve Group
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !