Country Senior / Product Manager (Global Pharma MNC)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984021
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. HNS
- Lead the business unit in upcoming product launches, branding and executing marketing strategies
- Work closely with both internal and external stakeholders on commercial management, marketing operations and strategies
- Partner with the sales team and other cross functions staffs to ensure KPIs, P&L are well managed
- Liaise with KOL and external stakeholders on establishing pricing and access strategies as well as quarterly revenue/expense forecasting, management of profitability targets, and monthly/quarterly reporting
- Provide assistance with preparation of submissions to HSA and the relevant government bodies
- Degree in Pharmaceutical or Business related studies will be preferred
- At least 5 – 8 years of product marketing experience in the Pharma industry, of which in specialty care drugs will be preferred
- Strong in stakeholder & KOL engagement skills, strategic planning and brand marketing/launches
Interested pharma marketing veterans are invited to email your resume to:
For enquiries, kindly call 6736 3280 for Nicholas (Recruiter) to have private discussion.
We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Recruiter in charge: Nicholas Sim Fu Rong (R1104778)