Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
COUNTRY MANAGER (UP TO 8K. URGENT, CAFE SETTING)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988307
EA License No 08C2893
- • Responsible for all Operations in local market
- • Ensure profitability of the business
- • Ensure adequate control and compliance of SOPs
- • Responsible for the development and growth of team members
- • Custodian of leading the Joe Culture and champion of customer engagement
- a) Directs internal operations to achieve budgeted results and key performance indicators.
- • P&L achievement to agreed performance
- • Day to day management for operations (Forecasting, sales updates)
- • Mentor & coach Direct reports, Senior Bar Managers and Bar Managers for succession planning
- • Lead, direct and mentor DOC Manager to achieve optimal margins through negotiations with suppliers
- • Lead initiatives and processes to achieve agreed wastage targets across all bars
- • Evaluating competitor offering and maintain knowledge of market performance and trends;
- • Lead and direct the preparing of financial; marketing and sales projections; analyses, and estimates.
- • Ensure all teams and stakeholders both Stores and Norbreeze HQ Joe members are advocates for the brand and Joe culture that revolves around customer engagement.
- b) Development and preparation of short-term and long-range plans and budgets based upon organizational goals and objectives.
- • Meeting financial objectives by developing strategic and annual forecasts and budgets; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions; establishing and monitoring financial controls; developing and implementing strategies to impact key measurable such as i average basket size, UPT, Traffic flow.
- • Assist in preparation of proposal for any potential sites to the landlord.
- • Attracts patrons by developing and implementing ideas, evaluating program results
- c) Direct the development and implementation of procedures and controls, to promote communication and information flow, and thereby solidify management control and direction of the enterprise
- • Communicate on a regular basis with stakeholders to review the business performance
- • Propose and govern SOPs to safeguard the interest of the business
- • Ensuring operations are perform at an optimal level within the guidelines set
- • Conducting regular meetings with team ensuring information is passed on and feedbacks are gathered and reviewed.
- d) Compliance to local legislations and daily operations
- • Ensure the team has acquired food license from NEA for all F&B outlets
- • Ensure that all stores comply with local federal regulations and laws for the business operations.
- • Maintains safe, secure and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations, maintaining security systems Neil/Adrian
- e) Backend office control
- • Ensure Store teams have updated Workplanner at all times
- • Ensure daily, weekly and monthly reports are submitted on a timely manner by all stakeholders
- • Regular updates with DOC Manager and Finance to ensure all suppliers’ invoices are in the system
- • Communication with DOC manager to that the payment to suppliers by working with Finance team
- • Create the right culture and capability through Recruitment of the right calibre and ensure hiring of staff are within the stated budget by store teams.
- • Experienced with F&B setup, operations, business development
- • Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- • Experienced and possess good knowledge of Food and Beverage, Bar and Restaurant industry or kitchen operations
- • Able to converse in Cantonese to liaise with HK Counterparts
Job Code: AXA
EA License No.: 08C2893