Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
COUNTRY MANAGER (UP TO 8K, URGENT, CENTRAL, F&B RESTAURANT INDUSTRY)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983316
EA License No 08C2893
- • well verse with franchising matters
- Experienced in F&B setup from head to tail
- • Establish criteria for sales to meet projected sales plan.
- • Developing and creating new concepts
- • Roll out approved sales projections to the field.
- • Monitor closely market conditions and competition and report.
- • Raising levels of operational performance and achieving results
- • Maintain communication with the field to ensure sales strategy.
- • Provide analysis of monthly/quarterly/annual sales performance
- • Formulate and implement innovative strategic operational business plan to ensure continuous
- business growth, achieve maximum profit, business synergy and competitive advantage.
- • Communicate needs of the field to warehouse, production, marketing, accounting, purchasing, and
- human resource.
- • Setting of ratio goals; Control and minimize controllable costs.
- • Create and implement labor, maintenance, suppliers and COGS costs budgets for the field.
- • Communicate to the field to ensure compliance to costs strategy.
- • Provide expense and travel budgets for the field.
- • Establishing and accomplishing organizational objectives by introducing operational strategies
- • Continuously delivering top performance standards to the field
- • Ensures that standard operating procedures are upheld to deliver high quality service.
- • Oversee and assure district Managers and training team follows up with implementation of standards
- • Running impromptu audit on the service, inventory, and cash in order to ensure compliance to
- Standards of operating procedures.
- • Motivating staffs through experience of quality service of excellence
- • Achieving customer satisfaction and customer loyalty by anticipating customers’ perceptions.
Job Code: AXA
EA License No.: 08C2893