Country HR Lead
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003029014
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG116908
This role is responsible for the full spectrum of human resources functions of the country, actively and strategically partnering the leaders and line managers to drive organizational success in an effective, efficient and compliant manner. You will be tasked to provide comprehensive HR advisory services and operational support relating to the entire employee life cycle for the local office, ensuring the availability of competent people resources in the organization by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations, HR policies, programs, and practices.
- Analyzes and discusses with line managers manpower requirements based on business objectives, requirements and processes and helps to put into practice the organization structure necessary to achieve them, in line with established organizational hierarchy. This includes mapping business processes and conducting manpower studies where applicable.
- Prepares manpower budgets which are well-aligned with business requirements.on a yearly basis, with periodic reviews.
- Works with Group HR to establish and maintain a talent acquisition program to recruit; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews and recommending changes.
- Works closely with Group HR on talent review and development programs to support and align employee growth and development to meet business needs and challenges.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers/supervisors to coach and discipline employees, scheduling management conferences with employees, hearing and resolving employee grievances, counselling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains and reviews employee benefits programs by studying and assessing benefit needs, trends and costs; processes benefit claims on a timely and appropriate manner, obtains and evaluates benefit contract bids; designing and conducting employee briefings on benefit programs.
- Works closely with Group HR on ensuring the market competitiveness of our C&B policies, practices and philosophy. Maintains a pay plan by conducting/participating in periodic pay surveys, scheduling and conducting job evaluations, monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions, recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Prepares and submits regular and ad hoc corporate (Group/local) and statutory HR reports and in-country HR dashboard for management analysis.
- Achieves assigned Group/country HR project objectives/deliverables by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; resolving problems; determining and implementing program/process/system improvements.
- Manages the local HRIS data integrity and works closely with the Group COE to improve functionality of the system.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in HR, HR Development, Business Administration or similar disciplines;
- Minimum 10 years' experience in various HR fields eg. Talent Acquisition, Development and Retention, Compensation and Benefits Design/Administration, Performance Management, Employee Communication, Budget Development and Change/Project Management.
- Minimum 5 years' managerial experience.
- Strong knowledge and practice of local employment laws and prevailing market HR practices.
- Proven ability to develop and hands-on experience to deploy Group and local HR projects and programs (e.g., succession planning, career development, performance management, occupational personality assessment) that aligns with the business strategy.
- Excellent interpersonal and consultative skills, with good presentation skills and influencing ability with local stakeholders;
- Competent HRIS user; knowledge of SAP is advantageous.
- An independent, mature, adaptive, highly resourceful and business-oriented worker; at the same time, a strong team player within and across functions and geographies, and supports employee diversity.
- Analytical, meticulous, conscientious, systematic and highly driven to perform.
- High energy, with superb follow-through in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of integrity; maintains confidentiality of all sensitive information.
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Reg. #: R1109065
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.