100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you
The Window of Opportunities
EA Licence No.: 16S8107
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983742
EA License No 16S8107
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide support to operations and manufacturing plant to prepare and analyze management and financial report in a timely manner.
- Consolidate and analyze forecasted results for the manufacturing plant and various cost centres
- Analyze and prepare annual raw material and standard cost roll up as part of annual budget process
- Responsible for the monthly management accounts and reporting of the plant and cost centres
- Inventory control and management for Operations.
- Liaise with external auditors on the annual statutory audit and the quarterly management audits
- Ensure that the SOX requirements have been complied with in the plant and cost centres
- Work closely with the operations and plant management to maximize financial performance and efficiencies of the plant
- Assist in any ad-hoc projects/ assignments when required
In order to be successful in the role the successful candidates will need to ensure that they possess:
- A recognized Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification
- At least 6 years relevant costing experience in the manufacturing plant environment
- Experience in public accounting firm will be an added advantage.
- Good working knowledge of product costing, inventory management, and costing system
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- An independent and motivated team player who is able to meet tight deadlines
**All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.