GUSTON PTE LTD
Sofitel Singapore City Centre, an iconic hotel opening 2nd Quarter 2017, will form part of a mixed use development at Tanjong Pagar Centre, a multi-billion dollar development, which will become Singapore’s tallest building at 290 metres set around landscaped parkland and direct MRT station access.
The 222-room Sofitel Singapore City Centre will offer chic designed rooms, 4 Food and Beverage options, a ballroom and several meeting rooms, fitness and pool facilities.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032101
We are currently looking for a Cost Controller with an excellent command of English (written and spoken), excellent communication skills with adaptability, leadership, good analytical and administration skills.
- Set up the cost control system and cost category, and prepare reports at the month-end.
- Analyze the cost, determining whether it is reasonable and make recommendations to control the cost.
- Evaluate standard recipe and determine its potential cost.
- Advise the F&B Department and Kitchen of food and beverage costs.
- Check Store and Receiving to ensure the control policies and procedures are followed through.
- Ensure proper record keeping of inventories.
- Check Market List, Receiving Record, Costing List to ensure the effectiveness of the control system.
- Supervise stocktaking in stores, kitchens and bars.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in relevant field.
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Accounting, Finance or Hospitality.
- Excellent knowledge of hotel accounting software SUN and good knowledge in Opera, Fidelio, Material Control and Micros POS.
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident, approachable, patient with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to study, analyze and interpret financial information with a strong understanding of overall hotel operations.
Date of issue: November 28, 2016