Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003113666
EA License No 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0221197
about the company
Our client is a an established name in the Manufacturing industry. They were founded in 1851 and have been profitable since then.
about the job
Our client is looking for a Cost Analyst to join their finance division and to continue developing this high performing team.
The scope of this particular position includes, but not limited to:
- Analyze actual manufacturing costs and prepare periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Compiles and prepares data for the budget, monthly closing, rolling forecast, capital expenditure, feasibility studies and deviation analysis.
- Participate in stock take activities
- Monitor and track capital expenditures spending
skills & experience required
To be successful in this position, you will need to demonstrate:
- Minimum 2 years experience in Cost Analysis field
- Experience with working in Manufacturing industry is preferred
- Knowledge in SAP system is an added advantage
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively you can contact Huong at +65 65101369 for immediate consideration
EA: 94C3609 / Reg ID: R1551824