Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Cost Accountant - (US MNC/ Central) Up to $6000
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034583
EA License No 99C4599
- Accountability on accuracy of product costing, ensure compliance to Product Cost Estimate (PCE) process, perform raw material price updates, support business in analyzing the swing in PCE result
- Monitor and analyse various cost variances arising from intercompany and interplant transfers
- Ensure accurate valuation of inventories , with compliance to various accounting standards and policie
- Monitor the stock count activities as per requirement
- Perform Month End closing activities as per Corporate requirements, ensure timeliness of key activitie
- Organize and manage cost center budgets, cost center creation and maintenance, track budgetary compliance for Selling, Administration and R&D function
- Assist business partners in managing cost and expense performance, as well as other company driven metrics and initiative
- Ensure accurate accounting and reporting of costs for manufacturing sites, warehouses and terminals within Pacific Region
- Participate in internal and external audits by providing relevant information on timely basi
- Responsible for maintaining internal control & compliance for Cost Accounting activities, including the monitoring and maintaining of work processe
- Act as backup cost accountants within the cost team as and when required
- Participate in special projects & provide coaching and training as needed.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Junior (1 year Contract): Minimum 1 - 2 years work experience in Finance function / Projects
- Senior (Permanent): Minimum 2 - 6 years in similar/ audit experience
- Minimum Proficient in Pivot table/ vLookup