Cost Accountant (Central/ MNC/ Up to $4500)
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002961243
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. ACCT2084
- Our Client, a Swiss MNC in the Pharmaceutical industry is seeking for a suitable candidate to join them.
- Dynamic and stimulating environment, with career progression opportunity
- Seeking candidates with positive attitude and strong adaptability
- Degree in Accountancy or accounting professional qualification with at least 3 years of relevant experiences
- Experience in pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry will be preferred
- Good knowledge of ERP system
- Strong team player and good communication skills
- Singaporeans only
- Responsible for the key cost accounting work including standard cost updates, variances analysis and month end closing
- Support annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting in terms of raw material cost review, reviewing relevant cost center spending
- Monitor, drive and report all cost reduction initiatives.
- Manage Inventory and Fixed Assets including calculation and reviews of Return of Investment (ROI) for Capital Expenditures.
- Prepare and analyze Cost Centre report and Profit and Loss (P&L) by products.
- Coordinate yearly physical inventory and Fixed Assets counts.
- Develop scenario cost estimate to support product cost deployment
- Assist in yearly internal and external audits.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects.
- Interested applicants, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your current and expected salary or call 6697 7880 during office hours for a detailed discussion.
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up!
Aw Hui Na
Direct Line: 6697 7880
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1328039
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.