Corporate Tax Manager (Transfer Pricing)
BGC Search – FA
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959149
EA License No. 12C5983
- Provide tax advice on business transactions, including transfer pricing requirements in respect of related party transactions
- Work with business and support units as well as external advisors on transfer documentation requirements
- Identify initiatives that may qualify for tax incentives and liaise with government agencies
- Work on ad-hoc tax projects, both independently and as a team member, dealing with a variety of local and international tax issues.
- Ensure direct and indirect tax reporting obligations are met in Singapore and overseas.
- Manage income tax accounting to ensure adequate tax provision.
- Degree in Accountancy / Finance with at least 7 years of relevant taxation experience (including 3 years handling transfer pricing matters)
- Big 4 candidates with advisory experience and/or commercial exposure.
- Experience in handling cross border tax issues and projects.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, a creative thinker and a team player.
- Meticulous, independent and passionate about tax.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and project management skills.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to BGC Search – FA
About BGC Search – FA
BGC Search is an international recruitment and search firm that identifies and delivers human capital solutions, a key aspect to every successful company's growth. We strongly believe that the quest for talent is not transitory, but continuous, and also in fostering enduring relationships built on trust for both employers and job-seekers - key factors in every company. Through established offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta, BGC Search is committed to driving our clients’ successes. Through our people-oriented approach, we initiate and build strong partnerships and serve as a valuable extension to our clients' businesses.
Address: 10 Collyer Quay, #06-07/08/09/10 Ocean Financial Centre, Singapore 049315
Tel: 6557 0707
Fax: 6557 0606