CORPORATE SERVICES EXECUTIVE
Aspri HR Services
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002960806
Aspri HR services is looking to recruit a a progressive boutique Company Formation and Corporate Services firm.
The preferred candidate will already have some experience in corporate services/HR/Employment Agency practice, but is keen to become an all-rounder with in-depth knowledge of company formation, statutory compliance, corporate secretarial matters, and immigration regulations/online visa applications.
The job role is both challenging and interesting, and there is much opportunity for career advancement in the position.
The candidate must be enthusiastic and resourceful to acquire knowledge and specialist skills, and be able to advance to a more senior role.
The right candidate will have the following attributes:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a corporate secretarial services firm, employment agency or HR/administration role;
- Bachelor’s Degree or Polytechnic Diploma in a relevant field of study;
- Good English and strong communication skills;
- Interpersonal/soft skills to effectively communicate with, and foster good relationships with clients, Directors, colleagues, agents and service partners;
- Resourceful in acquiring technical knowledge for work assigned;
- Able to carry out duties with accountability, integrity and discretion;
- Able to work in small company environment, friendly, community minded;
- Committed to self-development and company’s growth;
- Good career advancement opportunity.
Salary will commensurate with experience and qualifications.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Aspri HR Services
About Aspri HR Services
Aspri HR services is looking to recruit a Corporate Services Executive to join a progressive boutique Company Formation and Corporate Services firm located in Tanjong Pagar CBD that provides: offshore and local company incorporations, corporate secretarial services, business consulting and concierge services to local and international clients. The Group also provides bookkeeping, payroll, accounting, audit and tax services under one of our related companies.
Established in 1997, the Group has grown to a multi-disciplined team of 20 professionals.
WHY JOIN THE COMPANY
Focused on quality service delivery and promoting a team of "thinkers", the firm provides employees with wide exposure to different industries, cross border business and accounting matters, as well as to different cultures. With a consultative management approach, the firm promotes collegial collaboration to produce solutions for clients and to foster employees' personal growth. Projects can be complex, but the team enjoy the intellectual challenge. Flexibility is required to concurrently work on a number of projects, as well as integrity and competency to carry out a task well.
- Singapore – Central
- Career advancement
- SAC Accredited Training Organisation (ATO)
1 - 50 Employees
Business (e.g. Shirts)
Medical, Doorstep MRT, close interaction.
9am - 6.30pm, Mondays-Fridays, 1 Saturday per month (half day).