Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Corporate Secretarial Manager (Service Provider/Client Servicing, Central, $5500)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029902
EA License No 08C2893
The candidate are able to:
- Coordinate board, board committee and general meetings, and prepare and/or coordinate materials for such meetings.
- Upload all board and board committee meeting papers onto the system for dissemination to board members and senior management
- Maintain and update statutory records and registers
- Maintain and update corporate secretarial information into the system
- Draft and review resolutions and arrange signature of resolutions and related documents
- Advise on compliance of SGX listing regulations
- Provide updates on changes to SGX listing regulations and other legislations that a public-listed company in Singapore is required to comply with
- Draft and review announcements, issue announcements and disseminate copies of announcements as required
- Coordinate the preparation, production and distribution of annual reports, including preparing write ups and reports for incorporation into the annual reports
- Prepare and issue share certificates
- Arrange fabrication and destruction of common seals
- Safe-keep originals of share certificates, agreements and common seals
- Liaise as required with registered agents and solicitors in various jurisdictions and group companies on corporate secretarial matters
- Prepare annual corporate secretarial budgets
- Regularly transfer closed files to storage and review such files to determine retention as well as destruction
The candidate must:
- Have a degree in related discipline
- Be a member of SAICSA
- Good knowledge in of Singapore Companies Act and SGX Listing Manual
- Have at least 3 years of experience dealing with public-listed companies in Singapore, especially SGX
- Have at least 3 years of experience dealing with offshore & PRC companies
- Have good command of English and Mandarin, proficient in reading, writing and speaking them (in view of business communications)
- Possess good organisational skills, a proactive, can-do attitude, a good sense of responsibility and maturity of thought
- Have a flair to conduct activities for business development and able to engage clients readily and cordially – commission
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume in Ms word format.
Job code : CAL