Corporate Secretarial Executive
SBC CORPORATE MANAGEMENT PTE. LTD.
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188015
To facilitate our ambitious development in the South East Asia Region, we have now established our Singapore office and seeking high caliber individuals with firm commitment to fill the following position:
(Corporate Services, Service Provider Industry, $3,000+)
- Manage existing clients’ portfolio and strategic accounts and develop long term business relationship.
- Source new potential client leads (Law firm, CPA firm and CSP etc.) and updating CRM for sales follow ups.
- Develop and execute marketing programs that support business priorities in Singapore.
- Conduct sales and service orientation to clients.
- Provide operational support at office.
- Handle all BizFile and BizFinx transactions with ACRA where necessary.
- Be the liaison for regional teams to tailor South East Asia marketing campaigns and the local markets.
- Report to Director in Singapore, working closely with counterpart in the Hong Kong Head Office.
- Assist and manage any other ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time.
To be a successful applicant for this role, you possess the following traits:
- Minimum of 1 year corporate secretarial experience in the Corporate Services Industry.
- Minimum Diploma qualified or equivalent corporate secretarial qualifications
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Chinese (to liaise with Mandarin speaking clients) due to job requirements.
- Knowledge in Bizfile, XBRL, Microsoft Office and Chinese Word Processing will be an advantage.
- Holder of professional qualification would be advantageous (e.g. SAICSA / ATP / AIA etc.) but not essential.
- Pro-active, self-motivated, responsible and able to work independently.
- Demonstrates commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
- Prioritizes and organizes tasks to manage competing demands.
- Demonstrates good time management skills.
- Self-motivated with flexible team player attitude that functions well with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills when interacting with internal and external clients.
- Highly professional approach, commitment to work to the highest standards and ability to uphold and strengthen the firm's reputation and market profile.
- Able to start work within short notice is advantageous but not essential.
- Working Hours: 9.00am to 6.00pm (Monday to Friday)
- 5-days work per week
- Limited working hours to maintain work–life balance
- Convenience work location at International Plaza (Just above MRT station Tanjong Pagar)
- Not require to travel aboard or work overtime
- Annual performance bonus
- Annual leave x 12 and public holiday
- On-job training
- Excellent career promotion prospect
Interested parties please send curriculum vitae with full career detail, salary history, availability and expected salary with the corresponding position reference number in WORD format by using "APPLY NOW" button.
(Personal data collected will be treated with the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purposes only)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to SBC CORPORATE MANAGEMENT PTE. LTD.
About SBC CORPORATE MANAGEMENT PTE. LTD.
SBC CORPORATE MANAGEMENT PTE. LTD. (Filing Agent registered with ACRA)
SBC International – We have the way to be SUCCESS www.sbcincorp.com
SBC CORPORATE MANAGEMENT PTE. LTD. is a professional affiliate of the SBC International Group that offers professional corporate services in Hong Kong, Mainland China and overseas. Founded in 1995, SBC has now many service points in Hong Kong and the major cities of the Mainland China situated at the major cities and prosperous business districts with a total office area over 150,000 sq.ft. supported by a professional service team of over 400 staff. Today, SBC has served more than 100,000 clients with its experienced and sincere service.
Please visit our website at www.sbcincorp.com for more information.