Yours is the potential waiting to be unleashed. At Canon, the world's leader in technological and digital excellence, we make sure your interests and abilities are developed with full confidence of our support. Enrich your professional life with limitless opportunities and world-class exposure in an organisation that's engineered for you to flourish. If you have the ambition to grow, we have the heart to nurture. For a career that satisfies, join Canon.
Corporate Sales Account Executive/ Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003153888
The Business Imaging Solutions division in Canon Singapore provides total office solutions to a diverse range of customers, including the largest MNCs to SMEs. Besides the office equipment solutions such as Multifunction machines and printers that Canon is renowned for, we provide advance document management and print management solutions and help organization achieve productivity, efficiency and sustainability.
We are planning to expand our team and coverage of more opportunities. We are looking for top quality candidates to join us and build a successful career. Canon offers to the right person a great working condition and remuneration. We value individuals with customer focus and service oriented mindsets and who comes with abundant energy to make things happen and enjoy success.
- Able to understand customer’s business and critical processes, and devise business solutions or services that will help customers to increase productivity and reduce costs.
- Outstanding sales mentality to engage, present and work closely with sales support operations.
- Resolute in meeting and exceeding sales revenue targets.
- Technically competent and able to integrate business and technical requirements into a good business proposal, maintaining excellent understanding of solutions and services in conjunction with business benefits.
- Strong customer focus and customer service mindset who has a track record of successful achievements.
- Degree in Business and/or Marketing related fields.
- Minimum 2 years of working experiences in sales or marketing.
- Proficiency in office technology, excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.