100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you build and manage your careers.
The Window of Opportunities
EA Licence No.: 16S8107
Corporate Recruiter - Legal & Compliance
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003154370
EA License No 16S8107
Being part of a dynamic and professional team, you will play an important role in the consultation and management of both clients and candidates. Possessing an exceptional zeal in the “people business”, you will be trained with a comprehensive set of skills to enhance and develop your career as a Corporate Recruiter.
Your Responsibilities include:
- New business/ accounts development through cold-calling, market research and networking
- Counsel & advise clients’ development through sourcing of the right talent
- Intensive & careful search for suitable candidates, which includes their identification, assessment and presentation against client requirements
- Counsel & advise candidates’ career progression & development
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
- A degree in ANY discipline ideally with at least 1 year of working experience
- Strong record in sports or other co-curricular/extra-curricular activities will have a significant advantage
- Experience as an Executive Search Consultant is not a must
- Resourceful, motivated and persistent
- Excellent inter-personal/ communication skills, with the ability to influence
Candidates with good performance will have the opportunity to be considered for our regional offices.
Interested candidates should send a detailed resume Microsoft Word Document format
Claire Lin Xiuxin
EA Personnel Registration No:.R1103711