Corporate & Private Finance Advisory
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002955591
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3664450/001
A boutique investment bank with core operations in Singapore are looking to expand their financing team - looking for candidates with debt raising experience for companies from investors on the private side across South East Asia.
Our client is a boutique Investment Banking firm with operations across India and Southeast Asia. Their key business activities are Financing, M&A and Restructuring across industry verticals with a focus on the TMT, Consumer/Retail, Industrials, Real Estate/Hospitality and Infrastructure sector.
The role will primarily be focused on the corporate and private finance advisory. Looking at private equity deals, debt financing and mezzanine finance on the private side.
- Experience in the field of debt raising for companies from investors on the private side - in the SEA and India offshore markets
- Candidates with debt syndication's experience on the private side is preferred in the mid market segment and has dealt with institutional investors such as Credit Funds, Special situation funds, Distress Funds, Sovereign Wealth funds, etc
- Capability to originate deals with in the SEA would be good but not a necessary
- Candidates with a background in Transaction Advisory or Investment Banking, having previously worked in advisory will be advantageous for this position .
- Diverse deal experience and the opportunity to work in a multifaceted environment with exposure to M&A, restructuring and private financing
- Supportive team environment
- Performance related bonus
- Excellent progression opportunities.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Holly Hatton (Lic No: R1436235) on +65 6419 9688
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.sg