Japanese Speaking Corporate Planning Manager [Travel & Tourism/ Up to $8k]
Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002955149
EA License No. 07C5771
Employer Ref. 1609-46041
- Corporate planning
- Research, analyse the data from each divisions
- Prepare, execute and consolidate reports including but not limited to budgeting, monthly results analysis, management analysis and expense control to branches and management.
- Attend the managers meeting and to set a goal and strategy for next middle / long term
- Planning of programs related to personnel development (e.g. educational programs, personnel planning and etc.)
- Internal branding
- Planning, execute and implement activities such as environment projects, internal projects and etc
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Business Management/Accounting or any other related field discipline
- Candidate must have at least 3 years of experience in corporate planning or any other relevant field discipline
- Candidate with experience in Travel & Tourism industry will have a distinct advantage
- Strong interest to learn full spectrum of management of F&B business from front line sales to back end office admin
- Candidate will be required to read, write and speak in Japanese fluently to liaise with Japan HQ or Japanese clients (At least JLPT 2)
EA Personnel Name: Chua Ming Teck Gabriel
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1111105
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Good Job Creations (License Number: 07C5771) provides total HR solutions with core values of customer focus, teamwork, professionalism and contribution to the society and our clients. Our vision is to create opportunities for Asian talents in Singapore and across the region. For more information, visit us at www.goodjobcreations.com.sg
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
EA License No.: 07C5771
Registration NO.: R1107912
We agree to protect all personal information and contact details sent to us via your resume according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) with effect from 2nd July 2014.
All information collected is strictly for the purpose of processing your job application and internal administrative use.
By sending your resume to us, you acknowledge your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the above purposes only.
Do not hesitate to contact our officer if you have further queries with regards to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Kimiya Shibazaki
Contact: +65 6258 8051