Corporate & Marketing Communications Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034998
Skills, Competencies, Qualifications, Education and Experience
- A Degree in Mass Communications or other relevant field, including Public Relations, Journalism or Marketing.
- A minimum of 3 years professional experience, ideally with some experience with non-profit organisations.
- Excellent leadership skills – motivating others to support and achieve common goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent social skills, particularly when dealing with government, media and corporations.
- Ability to handle multiple projects under time and resource pressure.
- Project Management – Ability to organize, coordinate and direct projects
- Be detailed and result-oriented, and have strong knowledge of budget processes and evaluation of outcome analysis.
- Comprehensive knowledge of media operations and expertise in the field of public relations and release of information for publication.
- Proven ability to develop communication strategies related to organizational policies in collaboration with a diverse team.
- Knowledge of the latest advances in effective use of digital and social media for effective optimization and other digital marketing tools.
- Develop and maintain strategic network of people and organisations to disseminate information and news related to MYMCA, MY World Preschool Ltd and their services.
- Multilingual Skills.
1. Corporate Communications
- Ensures articulation of MY World Preschool’s desired image and position, consistent communication of image and position throughout the Organisation, and communication of image and position to all departments.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all Organisation’s publications.
- Coordinates media interest in the Organization and ensures regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Acts as the Organization’s representative with the media and coordinates, oversees and attends press activities such as press release and events.
- Develops and implements a master branding plan for MY World Preschool Ltd in consultation with Board and Senior Management.
- Coordinates the appearance of all MY World’s print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc.
- Ensures provision of effective and efficient service to the internal stakeholders and external media.
- Proactively lead and act as key advisor on all communications and media matters in respect of high profile cases and/or those likely to generate significant community interest.
- Makes presentations to boards, corporations, civil groups and general public to raise awareness and garner support for the various MY World programmes and projects.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of the administration, rules, standards and procedures involved in the daily running and operations of the Division and ensure active compliance.
- Develops, maintains and implements SMART strategic goals and budgets for the Division in line with MY World Preschool’s Vision and Mission.
- Coordinates and provides logistic support to members/groups/staff in the organization of local, national, international events primarily aimed at raising the visibility of the Organisation.
- Networks with other Communications professionals to effectively identify any developments and trends.
- Line management of people and resources making effective decisions around use, prioritisation, deployment, and budgetary constraints, all with consideration to resources available.
- Represents MY World Preschool regionally and nationally on strategic communications issues, forums and other suitable events/occasions.
- Any other projects and responsibilities as assigned.