Corporate Legal Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003031538
Apply appropriate laws & Company’s policies when drafting and reviewing business documents, legal and commercial contracts including business terms, representations and warranties, termination and indemnification.
Suggest business-relevant, viable alternatives to problematic contract issues.
Possess and provide sound knowledge and/or advises on corporate contracts and/or agreements relating to legal, regulatory, compliances etc. to internal business units.
Proof read, update and maintain proper recording and filling of corporate contracts and/or agreements relating to legal, regulatory, compliances, business licenses etc. and its administration processes.
Perform administrative duties related to maintaining, filing and updating of registers including but not limited to Contract Registers, Outsourcing Registers, Trademark Registers, Guarantees Registers, Delegation of Authority Registers, Legal Expense Registers.
Assist in liaising between internal stakeholders, statutory bodies, banks and other third party partners on administrative work and duties for the mitigation of legal and regulatory risk to avoid breaches of the law and regulations which may result in possible financial or criminal liabilities.
- Diploma /Degree in Business Administration/Commerce/Law
- Proficient in reviewing and organizing corporate documents, conduct legal research.
- Prior paralegal experience and familiarity with copyright, trademark and other intellectual property law will be an added advantage
- Strong sense of work responsibility especially with meeting deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Interested candidates, please apply with your detailed resume, stating your last drawn salary and expected salary.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.