Corporate & Legal Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960028
- Liaise with internal & external legal advisors and other service providers pertaining to legal related matters.
- Draft and/or review agreements, offering memoranda and related documents.
- Monthly company's business meetings to understand and analyse the company situation.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations to ensure efficiency and performance in accordance with the strategy and objectives defined by the Management.
- Review and ensure compliance of relevant Corporate policies and procedures for the department.
- Degree in Law, Maritime Law, Business Administration, Management Studies or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of relevant experience is preferred.
- Understanding of business and management principles and practices.
- Understanding of commercial disputes and legal case proceedings.
- Knowledge of strategic planning, legal case handling, decision-making, problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Meticulous, well-organised and able to work under pressure.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Commensurate based on qualifications & experience
For interested candidates, please send in your resume with a recent photograph to hr.cos@coastalpetrol. com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.