Corporate Financial and Business Reporting Analyst (Leading Offshore Marine MNC/ Beach Road)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003030378
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. YSLC
- Leading Offshore Marine Industry
- Beach Road
- Min 3 - 5 years relevant experience
Our Client, a leading offshore marine industry
- Responsible for the business and finance related analysis, budget and forecast, and management reporting of the Group
- Independently prepare and consolidate Group’s management report / results.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of results to management.
- Liaise with departmental heads to prepare and collate business commentaries for management review
- Monitor cost centre performance by establishing standard reporting tools / templates, collecting and updating of operational data for monthly reports.
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Ensure data are accurately reported in the correct cost centre and GL codes.
- Review monthly cost centre results with department heads.
- Analyse cost centre results against budget assumptions, identify and report cause of variances/gaps between actual and budget/forecast, including provision of trends analysis and recommend actions to management.
- Guide cost analysis process by ensuring compliances of policies and procedures, including explanation of processes to cost owners.
- Support Manager on Divisional and Group Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash flow reporting and analysis
- Collation of monthly flash / full year forecasts and budgets from all Divisions
- Provide management with high level monthly forecast trend for the Group
- Work with manager on the on-going development of budget and forecast template, including individual cost centre report, group cost centre summary review, divisional and group profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow.
- Provide high level overview summary graphs and slides
- Support in the co-ordination and data collation of quarterly forecast and annual budget process, which require good liaison with all division stakeholders.
- Ensure timely completion of budget and forecast in accordance with forecast and budget schedules.
- Degree / Diploma
- Min 5 years of business and financial analysis experience
- Proficiency in IT applications including MS Office (MS Excel, Outlook, Word etc.) and accounting systems;
- 5 days
- Beach Road
- up to $3300 per month + attractive fringe benefits
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Achieve Group
About Achieve Group
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Since its inception in 1990, Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd has provided fully integrated temporary, contract and permanent human capital solutions to Fortune 500 MNCs and conglomerates within the Asia Pacific region. Over these years, our consultants have also helped to chart the career paths of numerous candidates.
Our strength lies in the principal asset of a team of highly dedicated and competent consultants from diverse commercial backgrounds. With their valuable experience and thorough knowledge in various fields of specialisation, we are unparalleled in providing prompt and effective HR recruitment solutions to our clients. Over these years, we are proud to be recognized as one of the sterling manpower service providers within the recruitment arena.
We are an ISO9001:2008 Certified Company and is part of the National Personnel Associates (NPA) worldwide alliance which has over 400 member companies spread across 6 continents. Through us, clients can gain access to extraordinary talents from worldwide.