Corporate Communications Specialist
Adecco - SS
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959025
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. MLPAPCA21092016
- This Asian MNC operates in close to 15 countries in APAC and has been in business for more than 8 decades
- With a range of products well known in the market it is a household name in Singapore
- The Communications Specialist reports directly to the Head of Corporate Relations and is responsible to manage all communications (internal & external) for the organization in Singapore
- You should have direct experience in Corporate communication or Corporate affairs with a strong suite in policy interpretation, white papers, stakeholder engagement etc.
- Minimum 4 - 5 years of communications experience in a sizable MNC in Singapore
- Should hold a graduate degree in mass communications or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and English language abilities will be essential to succeed in this role
- This communications position is dual hatted and includes managing companies public affairs as well as keeping internal and external stakeholders engaged and manage the companies CSR initiatives as well
- you would need to be well versed with public policy, government regulations and industry standards and possesses a deep understanding they impact our business
- Responsible for internal & external communication, including corporate social responsibilities projects
- Reporting to the Head of Corporate Relations you would oversee stakeholder mapping for issues to support strategic stakeholder engagement, cultivation and partnerships to nurture and facilitate a positive environment for the business
- You would need to develop engagement strategies for different stakeholder groups and is adept at leveraging them for an integrated approach to drive positive stakeholder engagement
- Build quality sustained relationships and positive reputation as well as to influence desired outcomes for the business
- Regularly meets with local stakeholders including policymakers so as to develop a good understanding of public policy process and to identify when and how to access, drive actions and influence it to the benefit of the business
- Write position papers based on strong research, data and proof points to engage stakeholders and policymakers on the company's and industry's position regarding specific issues in order to influence a positive outcome for the business
- Have a good understanding of social issues that are related to the industry and key concerns of the authorities and local communities
- Track industry best practices to ensure consistent benchmarking and improvements
- Develop communication and campaign briefs as well as manage suppliers and manage vendors where necessary
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Direct Line: 6697 7956
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1323735
About Adecco - SS
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.