Incorporated in 28 June 1997 as a recruitment firm offering job placements for technical personnel, GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd has an established track record for providing our clients with valuable staffing solutions and industry insights. The organisations we serve range from the world’s leading multinational corporations to emerging companies and key specialist firms.
We specialise in the following sectors :
• Information Technology
• Healthcare, Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Corporate Communications Manager, APAC (US MNC/ IT Industry)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959898
EA License No 11C3793
Our client is seeking a brand and communications manager who has the ability to reinforce the culture and core values of the company, and further develop APAC employee branding and communications efforts.
The ideal candidate should be capable in driving high impact marketing programs, someone who uses technology tools (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc) to demonstrate creative thinking and storytelling.
- Play a crucial role in the positioning of organization in the APAC market.
- Influence how people feel about working at organization and drive branding campaigns
- Work closely with the Internal Communications team to drive internal employee engagement campaigns
- Leverage the various marketing channels for optimal lead generation to support recruitment efforts
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with senior leaders and subject matter experts across the region
- Work with Global team m to support company initiatives that are business critical and which impact functions individually or as part of the whole business
- Be the single point of contact to coordinate and manage all external marketing partners (designers, agencies (Public relations/creative/production), event partners, website developers, other collaborators) and
- Ensure successful execution and completion of communications projects
- Degree/ MBA in related field
- At least 5 to 8 years of experience, of which 2 to 3 years should be preferably from IT services or IT related industry
- Experience within a communications role, either internal or external, is a must
- Proficient in Social Media tools to drive communications campaigns
- Experience in handling public relations and media preferred
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com to upload your resume on our website.
Job Reference: 10645
EA Personnel: XinYi (R1328898)
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | XinYi | Registration No: R1328898