Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Corporate Communications Executive Assistant **HEALTHCARE**
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960977
EA License No 99C4599
- Prepare and support efforts for publications, collaterals and publicity campaigns to ensure deadlines are met.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks such as updating spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in webpage update for internet and intranet websites
- Update on-site communications channels – feature walls, lifts, notice boards etc
- Be the main point of contact for procurement needs of the Comms team
- Provide event coordination and manpower support for internal and external events and activities
- Source for good event partners, venues and suppliers and negotiate for better rates
- Coordinate corporate visits involving senior level guests /officials/ external visitors
- Take up the role of the independent in-charge for simpler events/seminars
- Provide general administration and office operation support to Ops & Admin department in the following areas:
- Check for letters at department pigeon hole and sort and distribute incoming mails and attend to deliveries
- Raise Sourcing and Purchase requests for office supplies, equipment, name cards, name stamps and etc to ensure adequate inventory
- Monitor service & maintenance of department office equipment, IT peripherals and office housekeeping by liaising and supervising contract suppliers
- Diploma with minimum 3 years of working experience in clerical or administrative duties
- Good computer skills in Word, Excel and Power Point. Experience working with CMS, Google Analytics and basic HTML knowledge will be a bonus.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and one other language are essential.
- Good attention to details and accuracy with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work weekends when necessary
Qualified and interested applicants, please send in your resumes to michelle.lee@ recruitexpress.com.sg
(Attn: Corp Comms Exec - HML)
Please include your full experience, recent photograph and notice period.
We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted.
EA Licence No. 99C4599
For further enquiries, please call in at 6737 66833 and look for Michelle.
Michelle Lee Ser Min
EA Licence No. 99C4599