Corporate Communications Executive
Swan & Maclaren Architects Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003187170
- Design, branding and preparation of presentation materials for company publicity drives, including reference sheets, website, special publications, company profile documents, and newsletter.
- Manage marketing activities, including: planning; advertising;promotion;public/media relations; copywriting and write-ups for various marketing and public relations medium.
- Information transfer and coordination with regional markets and headquaters.
- Build and sustain a strong corporate brand visibility with skills and understanding in media and branding, new and social media, project management, and event management in exhibitions and trade shows.
- Develop media communications, including but not limited to press releases, speeches and marketing collaterals.
- Oversee corporate branding on all platforms including digital media, and ensure accurate representation of corporate identity across the company's activities/initiatives, and ensure alignment with company policies.
- Manage contents on the corporate website to ensure timely updates.
- Drive and implement media relations, media outreach and cultivation activities
- Support the Head of Corporate Communications in the management of corporate events and exhibitions/trade shows including planning, venue sourcing/recommendations, supervising external suppliers, and managing myraid details during and after the event.
- Diploma/ Degree in Graphic Design or Mass Communication.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience.
- Flair for layout and conceptualisation.
- Strong writing skills.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Well versed in software like Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and web-publishing media, and passing knowledge of sketchup andor Autocad, as well as movie editing such as After-effect an advantage.
- Ability to self-motivate, take on challenges, and desire for growth in expanding company is required for this important role.
The right candidate will be responsible for the face of the company as presented in its website, brochures, and e-media/newsletters. A desire to take on expanding roles for not only graphic but also content and initiative for outreaching to media/print a plus. The candidate will develop, coordinate, and liaise with our international offices, ensuring standards and content quality. If you are this person we look forward to hearing from you for urgent placement.
Interested candidates please submit your resume with recent photograph, date of availability/notice period, current and expected salaries.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Swan & Maclaren Architects Pte Ltd
About Swan & Maclaren Architects Pte Ltd
Swan & Maclaren is one of the most established firms with history extending beyond 120 years in the industry. We provide consultancy design services to our clients for a wide spectrum of project types and services scopes, from inceptions studies right through to completion of construction full services. Whether for private houses, large scale township Masterplans, condominium developments, hospitality projects or mixed-use commercial retail projects, we approach each based on our core values of integrity and strength in design.
Swan & Maclaren is looking for suitable candidate to fill the following position: