About PACE OD Consulting (www.pace-od.com)
At PACE, we endeavour relentlessly to help leaders be REAL. We're cheerleaders, coaches, authors, mentors, doctors, facilitators, researchers, sidekicks and more — but most of all, we are friends. We're committed to help leaders build transformational organisations from within: one leader, one team, one person at a time. And with that, true organisation development is the fruit of our intentional efforts to be truer, better and greater versions of ourselves.
For 18 years, PACE has been pushing the frontiers of Organisation Development (OD) in Asia-Pacific and beyond, working with large organisations, leaders and their teams. Led by Dr. Lily Cheng and Dr. Peter Cheng, we're a multi-cultural team consisting of professional and dynamic individuals that pool our diverse experiences and deep expertise to give our best to our clients. Consultants, facilitators and support staff alike embody our core values of Passion, Authenticity, Challenge and Esprit de Corps. We believe that Culture is at the heart of every organisation, leading the way for both high-level strategic decisions and frontline interactions. One common observation we've encountered time and time again? That Culture is largely shaped by Leaders. And for transformation to take place and meet the needs of external and organisational change, it must start with each one of us — because all of us are leaders with a sphere of influence that we can impact.
Find out more about our work at http://www.pace-od.com.
Corporate Communication Specialist
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003154487
As the Corporate Communication Specialist at PACE, you will be responsible for driving B2B digital communication and marketing initiatives to reach HROD and C-Suite leaders of global organisations, working closely with our team of OD Consultants in the exciting field of Organisation Development. Passionate about bringing the latest best practices in OD interventions developed by PACE to benefit the people and leaders of organisations, the Corporate Communication Specialist assumes a key role in reaching out to our target market with exciting OD content and liaise with the various medias and other partners to raise the visibility of our work.
The Corporate Communication Specialist is responsible for:
- Working with the management team to conceptualise, develop and implement marketing plans for our OD contents that will optimise PACE’s presence and credibility on various digital and traditional marketing platforms.
- Writing compelling corporate communications materials for a sophisticated target audience of HROD leaders and C-Suite leaders
- Designing and implementing PR activities with the media, to increase PACE’s market visibility
- Creating and updating a content marketing strategy to maintain an impressive PACE website
- Managing and monitoring all marketing assets such as, email database, website, social media and event platforms to maintain a strong digital and social media presence
- Working with and supporting the OD internationalisation team to establish distribution networks in the region for PACE OD International (PACE ODI) Product Offerings.
- Working closely with the OD team to conceptualise, organise and executing quarterly industry events to introduce our solutions to our target audience
- Collecting and analysing market information to that assists in the development of marketing initiatives.
- Keeping abreast with the latest industry trends and technologies in digital marketing in order to develop innovative ways to bring PACE’s OD solutions to market.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are invite suitable candidates to apply for this full-time Corporate Communication Specialist role to drive our B2B marketing initiatives. Strong in business acumen and critical thinking, this individual is an authentic, passionate and engaging strategist who is prolific in writing to engage the targeted audience in various medium. Excellent in understanding market needs, this Specialist is skilled in developing attractive content marketing and marketing communications materials. Detail-oriented, creative and is adept at the latest digital marketing technologies and trends. He/she is able to collaborate with a team of design, technology and OD specialists in executing flawless content that is designed to increase PACE’s digital presence.
Candidates should have prior internship or working experience in public relations, communications, digital marketing or media. He/she should have good knowledge in social media technologies and platforms. Experienced in videography and photography work is an advantage. Candidates must be able to work independently, innovative, highly motivated and have an academic degree, preferably in public relations, marketing, communications, business, psychology or sociology. Candidates must have excellent command of English.
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- An environment that values Passion, Authenticity, Challenge and Esprit de Corps
- Random acts of team-wide fun
- Awesome co-workers in a multicultural setting
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Regular company lunches and other company outings
An equitable remuneration package and development opportunities await the right candidate. If you have what it takes, please send us your cover letter, detailed resume together with a recent photo and salary expectations.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.