100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you
The Window of Opportunities
EA Licence No.: 16S8107
Corporate Business Development Associate (Recruitment)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003154153
EA License No 16S8107
Do you have unwavering passion to do sales, and have always been keen to be part of a dynamic team in a fast paced environment? Do you enjoy building relationships, and taking on the role of a trusted advisor to clients and candidates alike?
If so, wait no more!
SearchAsia’s Corporate Communications and Planning team is hiring, and we are seeking like-minded, positive individuals to join us. Here at SearchAsia, we work in a team based environment, and we make sure no one is left behind. For us, attitude is what matters! For fresh graduates, there will be a seasoned mentor to train you to speed.
- Responsible for developing new business opportunities and tapping on existing accounts to build rapport and nurture sustainable relationships
- As industry expert, provides market knowledge and advice to employers
- Source qualified candidates via networking, advertising and referrals
- Provide resume, interview and career advice to candidates
- Assess candidates’ fit for a role, and doing proper screening and matching
- Manage job offer process and negotiating salary packages
In addition, you will also play an integral role in fulfilling the staffing needs of clients, which includes:
- Conducting interviews/phone screening and select potential candidates to meet client's requirements
- Coordinating interviews between candidate and clients.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in any relevant business field
- Good interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Able to think quickly on the feet, with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure and possess sense of urgency
- Has positive attitude
- Team player
*Interested applicants are welcomed to send their detailed resume in word document format to:
Ms. Kathlyn Seah Xin Ying
**All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.