RECRUITFIRST PTE LTD
Corporate Affairs Specialist
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959786
EA License No 13C6342
- Public Affairs
- Meet with stakeholders including policymakers so as to develop a good understanding of public policy process and to identify when and how to access, drive actions and influence it to the benefit of the business
- Write position papers based on strong research, data and proof point
- Stakeholder cultivation, engagement and partnerships
- Track industry best practices to ensure consistent bench-marking and improvements
- Initiate, organise and execute relevant stakeholder projects/partnerships to mitigate issues at hand or pre-emptively.
- Develop communication and campaign briefs as well as manage suppliers and manage vendors
- Degree in Mass Communications, Public Relations,Marketing, Arts and Social Science, International Policy, Political Science or its equivalent
- Excellent command of spoken and written English (multiple languages will be a bonus)
- Min 3 years working experience
All applications received will be treated strictly confidential. While we regret that only shortlisted candidates for this role will be notified, we will contact you should there be other suitable roles.