Verztec is an award-winning ISO 9001:2008 Global Content Consulting Company. Headquartered in Singapore and with offices around the world, Verztec assists companies to design, develop, localize and publish their global communication messages in over 100 languages across various channels.
Our clients include many global corporations such as IBM, Chanel, Tata Consultancy, HP, Rolls Royce, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, AIA, AXA, UBS, Standard Chartered Bank, Pfizer, Novartis, Walmart, Starbucks as well as many Government institutions and government-linked organizations.
We operate a culture in which our staff are empowered to facilitate and increase customer satisfaction, and where ownership and responsibility are deeply rooted disciplines. We are a quality focused company. Our employees are our most important asset! Each employee is an integral part of our operation and success. As such, it is our goal to attract, motivate, and retain the best, brightest, most enthusiastic and most productive people by providing a friendly and rewarding place to work and grow.
Verztec has strong commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). Whether it is taking time off to spend our day with the disadvantaged, helping to spread the word for a good cause or donating monies to worthy purposes, our CSR initiatives span across various causes and in different parts of the world where our offices are located.
Check 'Why Join Verztec' for more information.
* VerztecLearning™, the Learning solutions division of Verztec Consulting Pte Ltd, is a leader in innovative blended learning and online courses for soft skills, leadership skills, IT skills, business skills and project management skills training.
* VerztecPublish™, is the integrated global marketing communications and design solutions arm of Verztec.
For more information of Verztec, kindly visit http://www.verztec.com/
Corporate Account Manager (Marketing)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032926
- To plan and execute account servicing & corporate sales strategies
- To build good rapport with new and existing customers
- To set up meeting with clients and perform corporate presentations
- Responsible in handling enquiries and analysis of client's requirements for proposal/quotation preparations
- Required to attend industry events, seminars and conferences
- Explore new territories and help to build new corporate alliances, resellers and partnerships
- Provide proper account management and sales support to project management team in managing expectations and fulfilling client's requirements.
- Minimum Degree in Marketing, Business and/or Mass Communication with at least 1 year of corporate sales and customer service experience
- Detail-oriented and Responsible
- Strong People Skills
- IT Proficiency Skills a Plus
- Positive Winning Attitude
- Eloquent in English
- Interest in Foreign Languages and Cultures (required to liaise with multinational customers)
Basic Salary (Negotiable) + Monthly Incentives + Performance Bonus and Annual Bonus
Interested applicants, please click 'Apply Now' on this job ad and send your latest CV, indicating last drawn and expected salary.