People Profilers - AdrielLaw
Corporate Account Executive (IT) (Central North)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989276
EA License No 02C4944
- IT Telecoms company
- Nearest MRT: Novena
- 5 day work week
Our client, a IT Telecoms company is looking for a Corporate Account Executive to join them.
- Identify and close new sales opportunities to meet revenue target
- Service assigned corporate clients and develop new relations with potential accounts
- Conduct business presentations
- Drafting business proposals and contracts
- Monitor market trends and competitors’ activities
- Assess customer needs and generate revenue through more personalized service
- Provide dedicated and proactive support to high value corporate customers
- Build and manage strong customer relationship by delivering superior customer service and solutions to meet customers’ needs
- Regular contact with customers to establish closer rapport and build loyalty towards ZONE and to minimize churn
- Study and analyze statistics to identify usage pattern, behavior and trends and take appropriate actions to manage each situation
- Early stage client engagement developing companywide business communications strategies
- Minimum GCE ‘A’ level or Diploma
- Experience in selling Internet broadband services, cloud solutions and IDD will be an added advantage
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246 Tel: 6589 5802 Fax: 6536 7890
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Posting Personnel: Law Jian Sheng, Adriel
Registration Number: R1655690
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.