Ukulele is Singapore’s pre-eminent strategic brand and identity consultancy providing consultation, design development and the strategic communication of brands. We have served clients in almost every major industry segment and have won close to 200 international and local creative awards. We are currently seeking:
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986954
- Creative thinker with at least 2 years’ working experience on brands, marketing communications, corporate literature & etc.
- Strong command of English, preferably with degree in mass communications.
- Excellent creative writing capabilities.
- Able to conduct project interview sessions with clients.
- Meticulous in proof-reading & able to efficiently manage time line and deadlines.
- Matured personality with strong communications & presentation skills.
- Proven track records for diversed industries.
- An independent worker & team player.
Scope of Work
A position for incumbent who has a keen interest in copywriting & assisting team in brand research work.
Full time or Contract basis
Shenton Way Area (Tanjong Pagar MRT)
Interested candidates, please apply with your:
- recent photo
- current & expected salary
(Application by: 17 November 2016)