At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organisation with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better. This is achieved through the platform and resources to which you have access and the ability to work within an inclusive and collaborative environment where you are continually challenged to grow and achieve your full potential
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983584
Employer Ref. 5005
Due to growth, CBRE Singapore is seeking a Control Engineer.
In this role your responsibilities will be:
- Technical Supervision of the operation, maintenance and repair of all critical environment systems, e.g. Siemens Building Automation System and Power Management System.
- Adherence to all quality, health & safety, and environmental policies within the Data Centre domain
- Follow up and close out on all BMS issues raised by the CE Team through daily shift reports and CMMS open WO's.
- Maintain all BMS controls and equipment at optimal operational level including calibration of all sensors.
- Develop and keep up to date all site mechanical and controls and BMS related procedures including EOPs, SOPs, MOPs, and APs. All documentation should be consistent with current client standards.
- Specification and recording of the Technician Training certification program and supervision of drill and scenario training aids
- Generation of periodic technical reports detailing the activities and issues relevant to the Data Centre domain
- Provide site specific mechanical and controls training to the CE Team
- Drive site wide energy efficiency and maintain targeted site PUE
- Assist in the development and training of technicians and apprentices with BMS related issues
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- An ideal candidate will have minimum 5 years of experience in Siemens Building Control Systems with a Degree/ Diploma in Electronic Engineering / Building Automation or equivalent.
- Candidates with experience in Siemens Building Automation System and Power Management System will be regarded highly.
- The candidate should have excellent understanding and experience of chilled water system, mechanical and control systems, generators, Fuel Systems, Siemens Building Management Systems, Power Management System (Siemens EPMS), ACMV, Variable Frequency Drives (VSDs), Fire Alarm systems, and Fire Suppression systems (pre-action sprinklers).
- Strong computer skills with ability to compile and submit monthly / annual reports.
- Excellent communication and team management skills.