Adecco - SS
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959029
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. MLPRPCNM21092016
- Present in more than 180 countries worldwide this MNC in the Electronics industry has its APAC regional headquarters in Singapore
- They are currently recruiting for a competent Contracts Manager to fill a role in Global Services team for Asia Pacific based in Singapore
- The position reports to the head of the department and is an individual contributor role
- You should have demonstrated knowledge in contract and commercial law with well proven commercial negotiation and presentation skills
- Experience in preparing financial models, statistical analysis, monitoring of market trends.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and fluency in English
- Good business judgment, analytical & communication skills and face-to-face experience in working directly with high-potential customers
- A team player with ability to work with staff from all corporate levels
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Strong skills in MS Office and other software programs necessary to carry out tasks.
- Masters, Business Administration with 3 years of business related experience in Commercial / Finance / Law or Bachelors degree with 5 years' experience in related field
- Preceding 2 years active experience in leading contracts with prospective clients on regional or global contracts, typically interacting with the commercial and legal managers would be essential to succeed in this role
- Review, analyze and approve requests for bids received from field locally or regionally and sometimes global requests as well
- Approve terms and conditions, including pricing based on agreed corporate guidelines relating to profitability, consistency and integrity
- Negotiate regional supply agreements with major accounts in conjunction with field management
- Regularly monitor and assess competitive trends and devise company's pricing, marketing and engagement models accordingly when being engaged in Request for Proposal responses or similar projects
- Assess company's overall potential to win contracts including calculating, monitoring and devising final pricing, SLAs, Legal terms, statement of work and associated risks
- Present company's global standard terms and conditions to Global Major Accounts in a compelling way
- Decide and approve contractual terms within policy and escalate to senior management when terms fall outside policy guidelines.
- Review P&L for large bids with Global Service Business Centre and other business units that are likely to impact the outcome of the review
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Direct Line: 6697 7956
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1323735
About Adecco - SS
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.