Civil Tech Pte Ltd
We are a well-established construction company specializing in provision of engineering services in the areas of temp work, building work, jet grouting, fissure grouting, vibro-flotation, foundation works, soil improvement works, etc. We are seeking suitable candidate to join us as :
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002957932
- Report to Managing Directors or Executive Director
- Advise and assist Tender Manager in main contract document during pre-contract or tender stage.
- Receive documents from Tender Manager and to brief project team upon award of newly awarded main contract
- Assist Project Managers and Project Directors in their preparation of project budgets.
- Supervise and manage the collection of quotations from prospective subcontractors on behalf of Project Directors.
- Assist Project Directors in analysing quotations and recommendation of subcontract awards.
- Prepare subcontract documents on-behalf of Project Managers and Project Directors.
- Assist Project Managers in interpretation of both main contract and subcontract terms
- Supervise and manage all Site Quantity Surveyors (cover their duties and do their annual appraisals).
- Ensure contract claims done by Site Quantity Surveyors are in-order and in good time.
- Check adequacies of certifications of sub-contract work issued by Site Managers or Project Managers
- Assist the accounting department in preparing project accounts.
- Report on budget status and any deviation of allowed practices.
- Assist Project Managers on matters of project accounts with clients and subcontractors.
- Support the Project Directors in project arbitrations or any litigations.
- Support the Managing Director in any other contract matters.
- Willing to travel to various project sites, both in Singapore and overseas.
- Preparation of contracts and finals accounts
- Min. bachelor degree in Science (Building) or quantity surveying, construction management that recognise by the Public Service Commission and qualify to be member of Singapore Institute of Surveyors and Valuers, QS Division or Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (UK).
- Min. 8 years of working experience in local construction after graduated and at least 2 years in the post of a Contract Manager
- Must have direct working experience in and good understanding of FIDIC, SIA and PSSCOC.
- Experience in construction arbitration will be advantage