Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions to companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Contracts Engineer (Up to $4500/5 days/Jurong Island/Transport)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002952555
EA License No. 04C4294
- To take ownership of all commercial issues for all new and on-going projects.
- To promote understanding and interpretation of the subcontract documentation following handover from Estimating Team and to ensure all possible variation orders and claims are identified, pursued and settled all contractual disputes and make sure they are resolved in an expedient manner.
- Assist the Commercial Manager in the identification and mitigation of project risk.
- To ensure that all commercial issues relating to the schedule are undertaken in a timely manner, to the Client and Company's total satisfaction.
- Whilst being able to reviewed and be conversant with varying types of Terms and Conditions, we must ensure that we seek alternatives where applicable and be able to negotiate to an acceptable position for the Company whilst balancing commercial goals and strategies of the proposed value solution.
- To prepare monthly cost variance reports (CVR), linking same to a fully maintained cost tracking system, thus allowing all variances to budget to be reported to the Commercial Department on a monthly basis. Support will also be required resolving wage queries.
- To construct accurate monthly forecasts relating to manpower, scaffolding, budget variance, scaffolding stock takes and plant stock takes, for subsequent submission to the Commercial Department.
- To ensure that electronic and/or paperwork back up is maintained for all commercial transactions thus ensuring that same is available for any subsequent Client or in-house audit process.
- To assist and liaise with the Site Focal Point(s) with regard all commercial dealings with Client, including attendance of meetings.
- Where applicable, liaise with regional or site personnel to ensure that the timesheet system is reconciled with the Client's time writing process on a weekly basis, with any variances reported and processed in an appropriate manner.
- To liaise with regional and site personnel to ensure that all dealings with regard sub-contractors are progressed in a timely and efficient manner and we have followed our internal procedures.
- To liaise and assist the Operations Manager(s) and Project Manager(s) in the review, agreement and subsequent preparation of annual rate reviews and budget submissions.
- To ensure that the whole commercial process in general is administered in line with Company's CMS procedures, and that CMS forms, if required, are completed in a timely manner.
- To provide commercial support to the Operations Manager and Site Rep(s) and the Commercial Department on an as and when appropriate basis.
- Degree holder in Engineering Discipline, Quantity Surveying or Construction Management.
- Minimum 5 years of multi-disciplinary experience in related fields.
- Possession of sound knowledge of Contracts law is desirable.
- Proficient in contractual correspondence, contract verbatim, report writing with analytical, logical and problem solving skills.
- Quality focus and possess administration and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively to diverse audiences.
- Computer literate and able to use this knowledge for contract analysis, evaluation of statistical data both historical and projected.
- Site-Based Position at Jurong Island (transport provided at Jurong Point)
- Salary range: $3500-$4500
- Working hours: 8.30am-5.30pm
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now” to submit your resume and providing the below details in your resume.
1. Reasons for leaving ALL your employment
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown if any)
3. Expected monthly salary
EA Licence No.: 04C4294
Posting Personnel: Esther Lim Whei Yong
Registration No : R1549423