Contract Training Manager, Financial Crime Compliance
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035354
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0277081
Develop and deliver training programme for Financial Crime Compliance
about the company
Established for over 90 years, the Client is a top tier Corporate Investment Bank offering full suite of global financial services and capabilities in more than 50 countries. They believe in grooming their employees to become the best at what they do, and offer internal mobility opportunities.
about the job
- Design, develop and deliver Financial Crime Compliance risk-based training programme
- Deliver tailored training solutions such as classroom presentations and web-based courses
- Maintain close working relationships with internal stakeholders to address training needs
- MI reporting
- Comply with all applicable regulatory and compliance requirements
skills & experience required
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a Training Manager capacity within the Banking & Financial Services environment
- Strong understanding of global regulatory environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communications and stakeholder management skills
If you would like to find out more about this role, please click apply below. Alternatively please contact Lynda Tan at 6510 7413.
EA: 94C3609 / R1223887
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.