Contract Staff (Senior), Developer, Tech Services, Technology & Operations
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003028051
Employer Ref. 160001Y3
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Develop the front-end pages using html5, bootstrap, jquery, css3 and angularJS for SP web applications.
- Develop graphs/charts of raw data and map the diagram with hotspots using bootstrap and d3.js.
- Develop the java scripts and CSS for the dynamic parts of the pages.
- Code the linking of the frontend page with the backend server-side Perl scripts/databases
- Perform SIT testing and QA of codes
- Check-in codes in release management systems
- Develop reports and scripts for exporting data to CSV or PDF format
- Develop bug-fixes for issues identified with the page
- Create the documentation for the pages and scripts in the UAT.
- Coordinate with the business users & application team to gather technical & non-technical information
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or a related subject
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Excellent knowledge and experience in developing web applications of html5, bootstrap, jquery, css3 and AangularJS for SP web
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
More Jobs from this employer
Senior Associate / Associate, Corporate Account Services, Institutional Banking Group Ops, Technology and Operations
Analyst, Corporate Account Opening, Institutional Banking Group Operations, Technology & Operations