Contract: Production Planner (renewable/ convert to perm) - no experience required
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033068
EA License No 11C3029
Our client is in the semicon industry, due to business needs, they are looking for a Production Planner on 6 months contract with option to renew or convert to permanent.
Job Scope as follows:
- Review shipment and manufacturing schedules
- Liaise with different business units to coordinate activities to ensure shipments are fulfilled
- Monitor materials and resources meet production schedules - WIP levels, schedule, late order tolerance, resources constraints, throughput and productivity
- Manage and assist to reduce excess inventories kept in warehouse
- Ensure timely delivery by freight forwards, suppliers in shipment and replenishment of inventories
- Provide materials support, shipment schedules and status reports
- Diploma in Industrial Engineering/ Logistics/ Supply Chain related studies
- Experience in materials and production planning is preferred but not a must
- Candidates with no prior experience are welcome to apply
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be willing to commit to a 6 months contract
5 days work week, office hours
Basic Salary + Completion Bonus
Interested candidates, please QUICK APPLY to the above mentioned position.
By applying for this position and submitting this online application, I consent to TechSearch Pte Ltd and its related entities (collectively, “TechSearch”), its agents and business partners, as well as authorised service providers collecting, using, disclosing and/or processing my personal data, in order to contact me about your and/or their recruitment and human resources related products and services, via the modes selected above and using my contact particulars (including where applicable my Singapore telephone number(s)) which TechSearch may have in its records from time to time.