Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Contract Patient Service Clerk in Renowned Hospital/Healthcare Institutes (HHL)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034584
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. HHL
We are looking for Contract/Temp Patient Service Clerk to be outsource at our client's place
Contract Patient Service Clerk
You will work closely with our team of healthcare professionals in providing quality clinical care in an outpatient environment.
Your duties will include:
- Register patients and manage patient consultation appointments
- Attend to walk in and phone enquiries
- Payment collection, cashiering and billing
- Perform all necessary preparations work like prepare patients' case notes
- Assist doctors/nurses on patients' medical reviews/ procedures or examination in the consultation rooms
- Perform medical record maintenance duties to ensure smooth operation of the clinics
- Minimum GCE “N”/“O” level
- Experience in customer service is an added advantage
- No experience required as training would be provided
- Can work office hour/ shift-work
Interested candidate, please send in your detailed and updated resume to
Attn: Alex Goh Hock Leong
**All information will be treated with the strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified