Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Contract HRIS Specialist (SAP/$4500)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983762
EA License No 99C4599
The HRIS Analyst/Specialist will report to the Asia regional HRIS Manager based in Singapore and supports the HR community within Asia on HR systems issues and requests.
This role will provide level 2 HR systems support (PeopleSoft HR, eLeave, BO queries, eLearning), generate HR queries/reports, drive local and regional HRIS initiatives as well as participate in Corporate lead HRIS projects.
He/she will work closely with all the HR business partners to drive and deliver better processes across the Asia regional sites.
In addition, this role also support the HRIS Manager in the implementation of a new Center of Excellence for HR Reporting and Analytics for Asia region.
He/she will need to have experience in HR business processes and good technical knowledge in ERP systems (PeopleSoft HR, SAP, Workday, Oracle) and reporting tools (BO, Crystal, SQR).
• Provide technical and functional HR systems support related to PeopleSoft HR, eLeave, Business Objects, SABA eLearning, PF interfaces, to Asia HR users.
• Supports HR users locally and regionally on daily system issues troubleshooting,
• Improve the data quality and standardize the processes across the region,
• Liaise with other HRIS/Super Users in Asia region to align priorities, share knowledge and best practices and consolidate system feedbacks,
• Build and maintain relationships with internal customers and partners, including local and regional HR, Corporate HR, IT, Payroll and end users of HR systems,
• Coordinate activities of HRIS within the Asia region in a way that addresses well-balanced local and global priorities,
• Coordinate and complete activities related to HRIS projects,
• Work with Corporate HRMS teams to support HR systems trainings to Asia HRIS/HR community.
Please attention resume to Vanessa Tan Pei Yi
CEI REG NO R1104493