Contract Group Accountant (3-6 months)
VGO CORPORATION LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002958999
- Handle group consolidation for SGX announcement.
- Handle full set of accounts, control and oversees all aspects of financial functions and accounting activities
- Perform month end closing activities, financial & management reports and analysis of expenses
- Prepare quarterly GST return, audit schedules and inter-company and creditors’ reconciliations.
- Handle and manage tax, banking matters and cash flow management
- Preparation of bank reconciliations and checking of receipts and payment details with transaction documents.
- Preparing monthly journal adjustments and audit adjustment entries.
- Ensure compliance with corporate, statutory and tax regulations.
- Oversees the stock control and analysis of stock-take variances adjustments.
- Ad-hoc projects as and when required by the Group Finance Manager
- Degree in Accountancy / ACCA or its equivalent with relevant work experience in the retail environment would be an added advantage
- Hands on, able to take initiatives and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- An excellent team player with good interpersonal skills, positive/”can do” attitude and credibility
- Proficient in MS Office Application and computerized accounting packages
- Ability to commence work immediately or within short notice period
- 2-3 years of audit experience will be an added advantage.
We offer attractive salary package that commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience. Interested applicants are invited to email us a detailed resume stating your current and expected salary via button.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VGO CORPORATION LIMITED
About VGO CORPORATION LIMITED