Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Contract Financial Analyst (US MNC / SAP) - $5000
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960339
EA License No 99C4599
You will assist in scanning invoices, preparing journal vouchers, balance sheet reconciliation and other month end reporting procedures on a timely basis to achieve accuracy and completeness in reporting.
- Scan vendors' invoices to Finance Shared Service on a timely basis to facilitate timely expense recognition and ensure that payments to vendors are prompt
- Perform month-end closing activities (accruals and reclassification / adjustment entries/ schedules) to ensure timely, complete and accurate reporting
- Prepare month-end reports
- Provide support during annual external audit and annual tax computation including ECI
- Perform TRDB inter-company reconciliation and follow up with affiliates to resolve outstanding issues or disputes to ensure accurate reporting
- Perform intercompany recharges/billing on a timely basis (monthly and quarterly based on contract)
- Provide accounting services to other local affiliates including performing journal entries, preparation of bank reconciliations and balance sheet schedules
- Compile monthly JV listing for review and approval
- Prepare and submit government surveys
- Prepare and file quarterly GST returns, in full compliance with Tax Authorities' guidelines, to ensure that appropriate GST refunds / payments are made in a timely manner for both affiliates.
- Min Degree in Finance / Accountancy
- Min 3-4 years of Financial Analyst experience
- Proficient in SAP & Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable with 8 months contract
Interested applicants please send your CV to fayewong @recruitexpress.com.sg (ATTN:Faye)
Or call 67363280 to look for Faye