Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Contract Financial Analyst (6 months, Salary up to S$4000)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002954220
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. SMP
- Responsible for preparation of the strategic plans and forecasts process.
- To ensure accurate and comprehensive internal management reports on which business decisions are based.
- Prepare reports necessary for the review, analysis and evaluation of operating results against plan and prior year’s performance.
- Prepare monthly analysis and reports for department mangers on their department spending.
- Assist manager in acting as a business partner to the business through the analyses of financial data and various decision support analyses.
- To ensure that business decisions are made on sound financial analysis
- Any other ad hoc tasks as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Reason for Leaving:
Malcolm Pang Yew Ming (R1546253)