Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Contract Compliance Officer Assistant ($2500 - $3500)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003189304
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. Leah Ng
We are hiring!
- Submission of MAS reporting
- Client acceptance
- Verify and ensure that all documentation are in order and updated prior to on boarding the clients.
- Perform name checks against bank’s screening system for PEPs and any negative information on the clients
- Transaction monitoring on a daily basis, focusing on identifying and investigating on red flags and anomalies in transactions
- Compliance review
- Handling of STR reports
- Other administrative tasks
- Degree with Accounting/ Finance/ Business preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application
- Meticulous and hardworking
- Able to start work immediately / within a short notice period
- Fresh grads with 1 year data experience are welcome to apply
Interest applicants please send in your detailed resume with your:
- full personal particulars,
- detailed job experience,
- reasons for leaving,
- recent photo of yourself
in MS WORDS FORMAT to:
Attn: Leah Ng Cai Yu R1548663
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.