Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
As a premier leading recruitment consultancy in Singapore, our success has been a result of our focus in facilitating the growth of our Clients in business whilst enhancing the career opportunities for our Candidates.
With our swift expansion across the region, we now have offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Sydney, Kuala Lumpur and Hongkong as well as a partner network in Shanghai and Japan.
We serve with distinction and provide comprehensive staffing needs. As your total recruitment and staffing solutions partner, our goal is to provide our Clients the best staffing solutions through an integrated database network supported by localized content and services.
EA Licence No.:99C4599
Contract Bank Compliance Officer - KYC/AML ($2500 - $3000)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032249
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. Sarah Wong
- Assist in the account opening process and enhanced due diligence process
- Review and maintain client and account documentation & data
- Sharing account opening/KYC documents with clients
- Responsible for maintenance of all client related static data in the Bank’s various systems and processing of eBanking applications, cancellations or modifications
- Investigate alerts raised within the transaction monitoring system to identify potential money laundering or terrorism financing activities.
- Provide custodial services for all client documentation
- Liasing with other teams and business units
- Handling transaction data compilations
- Assist in regular mass mailing exercise to update Customer Documents
- Other duties as assigned
- Diploma/Degree in Banking and Finance or any related field
- 6 months of banking experience preferred
- Proficient in microsoft office applications
- Good communication skills
- Able to start work immediate or within short notice preferred
Interested candidates, kindly send an updated an updated resume to sarahwong @recruitexpress.com.sg and attention resumes to Sarah Wong Si Tian (R1325240).
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.