Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Contract Accounts Executive/Accountant (Healthcare/Lifescience)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032182
EA License No 99C4599
• Prepare management report, financial analysis and audit schedules
• Track forecast against budgets and targets and reporting of actual
• Measurement of actual results against forecasts gap analysis of actual vs forecast
• To continuously review and update the department’s policies and procedures relating to financial accounting, regulatory reporting and daily operations to endure and maintain an effective system of internal controls and suggest improvements for better work processes;
• Manage and overseeing daily AP / AR / GL Functions
• Liaising with internal and external auditors, tax agent, auditor and related branches, in relation to management reporting matters
• To investigate and report discrepancies and irregularities
• Able to start work immediately or within short notice
• Able to use SAP would be advantageous
Interested candidates do click on " Apply Now " Button
Attn : Wendy Khoo Hui Wen